05 Oct 05:48 PM
Question about English (US)
What does during watching "Spartacus" i heard this phrase: "let The Rome have his say" after i turn to google and found a different expression, like "you have had your say",explain me, why was there "let have him" but not "let him had has his say?" what's correctly mean?
Sorry me if i made some mistakes, my eng is shit) I hope, you'll enlighten me in this qustion ;3
- What does まだ結婚できない男観て結構なボリュームでゲラゲラ笑ってしまったけどもう朝だからニワトリだと思ってほしい mean?
- What does 您气色"可"真不错。 →"可" functions to emphasize the 语气? 颜色特别特别非常不错? mean?
- What does 感じがする mean?
- What does 내가 과일이라고 말했는데 사람들이 너한테 바나나라고 알려준거랑 똑같네 mean?
- What does "A.what a fu-- B.what? A.no, nothing. I didin't" mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？