Question
05 Oct 06:03 PM

I write an essay every day, but I'm not sure my English in the sentence is correct or not. Could you check it and please let me know if there are some mistakes?
Thank you.

My hometown

My hometown is "Ehime" in Japan. I was born and grew up there. Also, I go to the university in my hometown, so I spent a lot of time there. My hometown is not a big city like Tokyo, but It has many great features. For example, the production quantity and the kinds of orange are top in Japan. They are very famous. Therefore, there are many products using orange like orange beer, orange bread ant orange sweets. All of them are amazing. When tourists come to my hometown, they are surprised by many kinds of orange. On the other hand, my hometown is also best of aquaculture in Japan, but few Japanese knows it. I hadn't known it until last month, even thought I 've lieved there for a long time. I was ashamed it. I bet there are many features of my hometown what I haven't known yet like that. I'm proud of my hometown, so I'll research and learn more.

Answers

Japanese

Japanese