05 Oct 06:50 PM
Question about English (US)
What does some of the supply was compromised. mean?
watched a scene where some items were "stolen", then a police officer said "some of the supply was compromised." what does compromised usually mean in this context? i don't think it always means "stolen."
Read more comments
- What is the difference between supply and provide ?
- The supply cabinet is in the hallway, so help yourself. does this sound natural?
- What does if we miss up the supply rendezvous, we die. mean?
- What does 感じがする mean?
- What does "A.what a fu-- B.what? A.no, nothing. I didin't" mean?
- What does sassy mean?
- What does What is the second school?? mean?
- What does what exactly means 한국어를 배우고 싶어했으면 좋겠습니다, my translator is saying that means "I want to ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？