05 Oct 07:33 PM
Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- '호치키스를 찍다'가 맞아요?
- what does jemandem einen loblied singen mean is it similar to the word to sing your praises we co...
- Quisiera saber si hay errores en las oraciones siguientes. "Esto es el catálogo en el que vienen...
- Voy a amarte para siempre = Voy a amar ti para siempre ??
- I come to be gloomy when I think about my father. Is this correct?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What is the woman with black hair saying at 00:33 ?? https://youtu.be/jIMQxGcLs0c
- What do you call the outside piece of bread? butt?heel?
- when a teacher is teaching you math, and you dont understand, 1. im so lost 2. you lost me 3. i ...
- hello every body I'm new and I want to make new friends from London at the age of 16 years old an...
- I cut my hair. 髪を切った(自分で) I got my hair cut.髪を切った(床屋さんで) 英語はすごい複雑ですね。日本語では仕分ける部分を英語では仕分けないパターンもあ...