05 Oct 08:35 PM
Question about English (UK)
I'm new here. Is there a way to write privat like a Chat with people to learn this language here in this app? :)
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- When writing in Korean, do you use spacing?
- この女の子は何と言いましたか？ 文を書いていただけませんか？
- "Let's meet ___ the mountainside at 4." Which is correct? 1. in 2. at 3. on "I was tol...
- What does ひええ mean in this context?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?
- Hi! Do these sentences sound natural? 1. He's having some free time, that's why he's here now. ...
- what's he saying?
- well, I don't really want to extend the speech so I will get to the point now/i don't wanna exten...
- Which is correct? (The secretary had to book a table at a restaurant for her boss.) #1 She calle...