Read more comments
- The storm band is spreading across 20 kilometers in radius. 暴風域は半径20キロに及んでいる。 does this sound ...
- What does "You're giggling up a storm" means ?
- What is the difference between There's a storm coming and A storm is coming ?
- Here is a sentence: Before many social effects of the new parenting gap have had time to show up ...
- What are you meant to say by "neutral colors"?
- You can do that from the comfort of your home. You can do that in the comfort of your home/ A...
- 仲良くしているつもりはないのに、見かけると話しかけてくる。 言葉の中の「つもり」はどういう意味ですか？
- Троллейбус идёт к последнему остановке. Rather than”на”, why use “к” here?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What is the woman with black hair saying at 00:33 ?? https://youtu.be/jIMQxGcLs0c
- when a teacher is teaching you math, and you dont understand, 1. im so lost 2. you lost me 3. i ...
- hello every body I'm new and I want to make new friends from London at the age of 16 years old an...
- I cut my hair. 髪を切った(自分で) I got my hair cut.髪を切った(床屋さんで) 英語はすごい複雑ですね。日本語では仕分ける部分を英語では仕分けないパターンもあ...
- 1. I'd rather have an apple than an orange. 2. I'd rather visit a big city than live there. → I'm...