06 Oct 12:58 AM

Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Closed question
Question about English (UK)

Hi native speakers:

Do you say transit/transfer information broadcast? My friend said transfer information broadcast, but I think it’s weird. How do you say it? For example, when you are in a train station or on a train, what do you call the announcement which tells you how to change trains and so on?

Read more comments

English (UK)

Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions