06 Oct 03:19 AM
Question about English (US)
What does "Homework adds up" mean in the text?
What takes me fifteen minutes to do for English homework takes my friend Ana forty-five. What takes my friend Benny five minutes to do in math takes me an hour. Homework adds up. I was doing three hours a day, and sometimes I still didn’t
get it all done.
get it all done.
Read more comments
- What is the difference between I have just finished my homework and I just finished my homework ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 做作业 。做练习。刷题。 除了do homework,do some exercise
- What is the difference between I have to do my homework and I must do my homework ?
- "A post-mortem examination held after the man he was found on June 30 gave the cause of death as ...
- whwt does 'Help you self' mean exactly?
- In order to study counterfactual thinking, researchers are fond of having participants read stori...
- In the name Abu Dahbi, why is there an unenunciated letter H?
- ♪ The ABC song ‥‥I’m as happy as can be ‥ What does “happy as can be “ mean ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?
- Hi there! Can someone explain to me what does this phrase/expression mean: «London's for the taki...
- I misunderstood that I forgot to put money in my wallet and was very impatient. Does this sound ...
- Is 'catch out' used in AmE?
- hello, can you tell me if my text is correct.
- “You're bound to feel nervous about your interview” is it means that someone tends to feel that way?