- What does "being that rock" mean? 431 00:37:52,020 --> 00:37:55,845 And I wasn't even puttin...
- I seem to have more rocks in my whiskey. Did someone add them for me? does this sound natural?
- What does "you are my rock" mean? Also is there any other expression equivalent to this? Feel fre...
- Se puede decir "claro" o "por supuesto" como hacemos en inglés con "of course" como respuesta a g...
- Is it correct to say " I don't think she has any pets at home "?
- My brother (12) needs to write about his day in German. Is this correct? ☺️ Mein Tag Ich stehe ...
- hi, can someone please help me with this? in this text there's "A gauche de l'entrée..." which me...
- Anyone interested in going with me? Does it sound natural?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?
- Which sentence is correct? The country I have been to twice is Australia. OR A country I have bee...
- Is it right to say (they is)