Read more comments
- I bought a large size of coffee for the first time at the convenience store. It seems too small f...
- What is the difference between "That's about the size of it" and "That about sums it up" ?
- The size of Japanese rooms is measured by the number of tatami mats. Most rooms are in six or fou...
- How do you say this in French (France)? I'm confused
- How do you say this in Korean? I gave up this time
- How do you say this in Japanese? 千纸鹤
- How do you say this in Japanese? 場合によっては：the place depends. 東京商事ヘ行くことにする：go to 東京商事 if the pla...
- How do you say this in Korean? Thank you
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?