Read more comments
- I washed down some baumkuchen and scones my wife served with tea with milk. does this sound natural?
- I received a baumkuchen as a travel souvenir from my sister. She went on a trip to Hokkaido. The ...
- Please show me how to pronounce baumkuchen (German cake).
- 힘내~ 라는 말은 ,일을 하는 사람에게 쓰면 어색해요? 기운이 없는 사람에게만 써요? 오후도 힘내~ 오늘도 일 힘내~ 라는 거 이상해요?
- 「本棚に本が七冊あります」と「本が本棚に七冊あります」 は正しいですか？
- 皆さんは「言って」を「ゆって」のように発音しますか？ みんながそう発音してると、名古屋の方から聞いたことがあります。 でもそういわない人もいるみたいです。 皆さんはどうですか？ また、「...
- are my interpretations correct?
- How do you reply to "how's your homework"
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- My room is in a mess right now. My room is a mess right now. Which is correct?
- Why can’t I choose ② as the answer to N.22?
- "Can I have a moment?" can I say that to mean "can you give me a moment?/wait a moment"?
- I've been having this big question why there are some native speakers who spell some English word...
- Quien me ayuda aprender ingles please