06 Oct 06:42 AM
Question about English (US)
I learned somewhere before that the word “yummy ” mostly used by little children. Growups would say “It’s tasty.”/“It tastes good.” Am I right? How about the word “yucky”? I think growups would also say this word. I would appreciate if anyone can answer my questions!
Read more comments
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- You have been afforded to help me but you couldn't. I was so disappointed in you. Is this correct?
- Is this right? That child over there is Korean 그아이은한국 사람입니다
- Is this right? I am American 이는 미국사람입니다
- I found some octopus. Or I found octopus. Which sounds more natural?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Hi guys! I have a question. Are those sentences correct? Let me know if there are any mistakes:)
- I used to be myopic, but recently I have presbyopia, so I need to take off my glasses and relax. ...
- Is this sentence correct? "I do game." Let me know.
- Do you ever use "pardon?" in your daily life? If someone use that word instead of "sorry?" or "co...
- Why can’t I choose the ③ as the answer of N.462?