Read more comments
- Are these sentences correct ? 1) The reeds of which the Egyptians made their vessels, grew alo...
- what a japanese person will think about writing こんばんわ this way
- Does it sound weird if I ask " are you full for your lunch "?
- 1.He is said to be have worked in the cafe. 2.People told me he had workd in the cafe.
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- I would appreciate your correction, thank you. I have three close friends. One of them was a ...
- i practice the pronunciation "i get hooked" but computer always recognize my pronunciation as " ...
- I found the expression , ‘ Wishing you many more happiness’ but I think ‘much more’ is correct i...
- Help me please Ex 1
- Is this sentence right? *you are always so short tempered what would it be better?
- Which When you study a language, it is very important to understand the culture behind it. sounds...
- Hello!!! I want to improve my language skills. Who is help me with this? I will very happiness i...
- Why do you study Japanese? Japanese language is not popular. I'm really glad when I see who studi...