06 Oct 07:01 AM

Simplified Chinese (China) Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
Closed question
Question about Japan

Many times students here will choose Japanese as their second foreign language and take the Japanese test if they want to get an English or related master's degree. 🤔 I wonder if it's the same in Japan. Do you need to select another language as your second foreign language when you chase after a master's degree in linguistics? Thank you in advance!🤗

Read more comments

Country or region

Country or region