06 Oct 07:30 AM
Question about English (US)
I'd like to know the meaning of the last sentence (all of a sudden... was on stage)?
Alone in his chair, Gregory felt drops of sweat on his neck again and knew his ears were turning red. He was sure he was shrinking in the bright lights and under the pressure of Dr. Bankster’s words being shared in front of everyone. All of a sudden, the last place he wanted to be was onstage.
06 Oct 07:37 AM
English (US) Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Near fluent
Read more comments
- Could you please explain the meaning of “every stone in its testimonial“ in the following sentenc...
- What's the meaning of " teacher tape class" ??? I wanna know the meaning of take as well
- What's the meaning of " with hindsight"? Could you tell me with example?
- 日本人は「huh?」という表現を使っていますか。 例えば、青い猫見た！ huh? うそ。
- how atrocious they have been. how close you are. ↑ Why can these mean ”you are really close“ and...
- Which one is correct, I'm in good terms with him or I'm on good terms with him?
- 子供の時バイクを運転できなかった Does this sound correct?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Is 2 used in that sense in US English? Looks British to me.
- Is the phrase " throw (some) light on something outdated? Do people in English speaking countries...
- Is this setence correct? "Alone under the rain, I'm thinking"
- When I called her at 7 a.m. she had not started yet. Is it correct?
- Squirrel's faces are so cute when they're gathering foods into their cheeks. Does this sound nat...