06 Oct 08:55 AM
Question about English (US)
What does "flies under the radar at " mean in the text?
Gregory flies under the radar at Morris Champlin School, and that is all right with him. He has his small group of friends and his poetry, but the obscene amount of homework-about three hours a night-is really beginning to cramp his style
Read more comments
- Hi! I am trying to learn Korean. And I am trying to read Korean words little by little. However, ...
- “我跟你下棋把手都下臭了”的“下臭”是 什么意思呢？
- ういっす = はい ですか?
- "I didn't want rants, I wanted rents." if you were to hear someone say that sentence, without se...
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- Could you check the following sentences? I'd like to know if there is any grammer mistakes and w...
- what does fullfiling mean I came across this phrase you need to focus on things that are fullfili...
- Could I say " breakfast time was over a long time ago " ? when a foreign friend of mine asks me w...
- Please straighten out my sentences below! 🙇 the only things i did during the four days weekend ...
- I write an essay every day, but I'm not sure it is correct or not. Could you check it and pleas...