Read more comments
- What’s the opposite of “to narrow something down to”
- Does this sound natural: c'est où ?
- is ''これはなんですか?'' the correct translation for ''what is this?''
- 1) In/On Saturday mornings I get up after/till 11 o'clock. 2) We play football till/before 2 o'c...
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- I really want you to realize that the problem of us caused because of you. Is this correct?
- I would appreciate your correction, thank you. I have three close friends. One of them was a ...
- i practice the pronunciation "i get hooked" but computer always recognize my pronunciation as " ...
- I found the expression , ‘ Wishing you many more happiness’ but I think ‘much more’ is correct i...
- Help me please Ex 1