06 Oct 01:02 PM
Question about English (US)
What does Underlying the brain's ability to learn reading lies its protean capacity to make new connections among structures and circuits originally devoted to other more basic brain processes thst have enjoyed a longer existence in human evolution.
Read more comments
- Our brains shrink as we get old. does this sound natural?
- Our brains work slowly as we get old. does this sound natural?
- When I woke up,I knew that my brain was filled with you does this sound natural?
- What does خرا mean?
- What does It gives me gas mean?
- What does 'something doesn't add up here' mean?
- What does incursion mean?
- What does うちには20歳をかしらに、3人の男の子がいる mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?