Read more comments
- In 'let it go' Japanese version, does the main course go, 「 あぢの、もなの、」か？
- ①ぢゃ、ぢぃ、ぢゅ、ぢぇ、ぢょ ②だ、ぢ、づ、で、ど の読み方を教えていただけませんか。
- Is ぢ ever used?
- What does 어떻게 sorry if I wrote it wrong or something I don't know where I saw that word ... mean?
- What does to have a hearing impariment mean?
- What does freebies mean?
- What does スケジュール立てたら言おう！ mean?
- What does to continue your order mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？