- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- What does What a word! mean?
- What does 운포 (등기) mean?
- What does 핸드폰 갤러리 15 번째 사진은? mean?
- What does Nếu ai đó mong muốn rời xa ta mà đi tìm một hạnh phúc mới, có nghĩa là chúng ta chưa đủ...
- What does 就不给配了 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？