Read more comments
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- how do you say what school you go to in korean
- Do you know what king of words Rivers Cuomo is singing? Below is correct? Saw your picture in th...
- when you want to know directions in Japan how do you say left and right
- I wish I could go back in time before the accident! Does this sound natural?
- Is the word "Predilection" common in English and do you use it in a day to day basis?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Is the phrase " throw (some) light on something outdated? Do people in English speaking countries...
- Is this setence correct? "Alone under the rain, I'm thinking"
- When I called her at 7 a.m. she had not started yet. Is it correct?
- Squirrel's faces are so cute when they're gathering foods into their cheeks. Does this sound nat...
- Is there an English expression when a person is lost in their thoughts, staring into nothing and ...