- What is the appropriate way to respond to a friend when she/he felt bad with something?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 今日はカラオケにいきました。店員さんに "may I have the catelog for Japanese songs?"...
- 今日はなんですか？ is that how you say what is today? does this sound natural?
- How do you call the "secretaria" of your school in English?
- What’s the difference among “ to be accepted of something” to accept something” and to be accepti...
- كيف نقول انا محظوظة بلEnglish
- What does the following mean? ''She told me I need to completely rinse him out of my system''
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Which phrase do you use often? "postpone" or "put off".
- Is this a natural sentence? ‘Do you know when the class ends? ‘
- 'There’s not enough room to swing a cat' is used in AmE?
- Hello gyus. Please could you read my paragraphs and tell me what do you think (: Grammar mistake...
- "You have the right and the duty to speak up for him." あなたには彼を弁護する権利と義務がある。 Can I use "defend...