06 Oct 05:34 PM
Question about English (US)
What is "the youngest" mean in the text? Does it mean "these girls"?
These girls do what is expected of them, like their mothers and grandmothers before them." The youngest lack information, their education becomes an afterthought.
Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Nach langem Hin und Her habe ich ein Entscheidung über unsere LiebesBeziehung getroffen
- 添削お願いします。 美味しいもの全部を君に作ってあげたいよー
- "Arkadaşlarımla evdeyim" Tamam mı?
- They play a key strategic role in the campaign against ISIS in the region. ↑ What does “campaign”...
- 形容詞と形容動詞の前に「もの」をつけたらどういう意味になりますか。 辞書を調べたら、「なんとなくそのような状態であるという意を表す」と「いかにもそうであるという意を表す」＝「非常に」の両方...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- We're in a hurry. Question: Why does this sentence need “a ”here?
- I have want to meet somebody feeling. Is the sentence Correct？
- Does this sound natural? If not, why, and how to correct?
- Why can’t I choose the ② as the answer of N.234?
- Hello there, this is quite sudden, but there's something I want to tell you and want you to tell ...