Read more comments
- I have a problem about expression on Lang-8.
- What is the difference between No problem and It doesn't matter ?
- Told how to solve the problem, I could solve it easily. (I read this sentence in my grammer te...
- It's disgusting to see president Trump and under his departments have been treating Korea. I just...
- ある学生は大体の科目で30点ぐらいしか取らないですが、数学でだけ70点も取れます。 この学生は、上手だとは言えないですが、数学が「得意」だと言えますか。 それから、半分の科目でひどい点数...
- Are these sentences correct? 맥주를 마시는 것을 좋아해요. 닭고기를 먹는 것을 좋아해요. 티비를 보는 것을 좋아해요. English translatio...
- hows my writing?
- May the force be with you, little one.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- Can you say the following sentences? I would like you to judge the following sentences one by one...
- why pepole ask about your job (as a first question) in sns?
- Are these saying the same? A: I can come again. B: I can come back. C: I can come back again.
- He is the fastest runner "in my school". or "at my school". Which is correct? or are both wrong?
- "A stingray stung him and he passed away." Is the above sentence natural?