13 Oct 07:22 PM
Question about English (US)
How do you say this in English (US)? My friend says "When did you first learned English" is correct, which I'm telling him that it's not. Can you guys re-enforce this and give me good examples of better ways to write that?
Read more comments
- Which My BlackBerry 9810 has not only a larger screen but also a keyboard. sounds the most natural?
- My English teacher said ''Jpanese people often say 'You're so kind.', but KIND has a deeper meani...
- Which My fantasy is to get rich. sounds the most natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? moro no Brasil
- How do you say this in Korean? it must’ve been hard
- How do you say this in English (US)? Hay que ser justo con los demás. Debemos disminuir la pobrez...
- How do you say this in English (US)? عندما ذهبت
- How do you say this in Serbian? hnjehd
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?