13 Oct 09:29 PM
Read more comments
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- They’d never won that many votes since 1980! Does this sound natural?
- 조금만 더 하면 연기가 날 뻔했는데. 아깝다 연기가 means : performance or smoke in this sentence ??
- She won against her competitors by a long way. Does this sound natural?
- Which is the correct one?
- "최정희 세대의 목소리는 박경리 세대와 차이를 보이는데, 이는 박경리 세대가 전후에 등장한 중상층 가정주부 겸 여성작가로서 정치적 권력욕을 접어버렸기 때문" 이 문장에서 겸은...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Is this right? *I'm going to/gonna have to go on the 20th"
- which one is correct? "I don't have the money" or "I don't have money"
- Of course it would lead to this. I would expect nothing less from you. In these sentences how...
- In what percent is your cell phone? Or What percent is your cell phone in?
- Choose the correct option 1. I have ___homework. a.too much b. not enough 2.The teachers in ...