Question
14 Oct 02:46 AM

I write an essay every day, but I'm not sure it is correct or not.
Could you check it and please let me know if there are some mistakes?
Thank you.

Are you a positive person?
I'm a positive person, but before I was a negative person. I always worried about something and when I was in trouble, I considered me a person who was unlucky in the world. That's sounds exaggerating, but I did. However, my personalities have changed since a few months because of one book. I found the book at a book store.
I bought it just because, then I read it. This book's name is " textbook of positive." It affected my life. According to the book, the most important thing to be a positive person is to appreciate everything and think that I'm happy. They seem very easy, but before I didn't do that, so I trusted them. The begging was hard even thought it was simple, particularly I was down, but a few months later, my mind changed to
positive. I can think I'm happy, even if there are something on my mind. I'm very grad to meet the book which lets my life changed.

Answers

Japanese

Japanese