14 Oct 10:11 AM
Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- 彼女は自分の画廊を開いた。 Is 「開いた」 pronounced「ひらいた」 or 「あいた」?
- Is this expression natural? “I was perplexed by his outspoken question”
- Only in this way CAN WE promote national cultural development positively and make our world multi...
- I`m writing my journal so i`m grad if you correct my explanations. Hometown Let me talk about...
- the past tense of 놀다 is 놀았어요? Is it correct?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Would it be natural to say "I'd like to go on a exchange to a Japanese university"?
- What’s the antonym of the word “underside” ?
- The Chinese Communitst Party is shaping a new vision of authoritarianism, one the world has not s...
- We will leave ___ Tuesday afternoon. A. On B. In C. On the D. In the Which is correct? And w...
- Please write me an example sentence with this: "Are you kidding me? You said ........"