15 Oct 08:59 AM
Question about English (US)
What does We all complain of the shortness of time, and yet we have more than we know what to do with. mean?
The difficult part for me to interpret is the phrase” more than”. How to understand its meaning? And can you help me to analyze the sentence constituent? I would be really appreciate your help!!! Thanks a lot!!
Read more comments
- Which one is correct? She has shortness of breath She has short of breath If both are correct.....
- Please show me example sentences with shortness of breath.
- What does shortness mean?
- What does ok boomer mean?
- What does engrossing mean?
- What does Au saut du lit! mean?
- What does Vas-y! mean?
- What does DSL mean?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- What does dope mean?
- What does Que significa, "Nobody wins, but I!", no le encuentro sentido... mean?
- What does He’s ____Vancouver. He’s ____ room 302. a. in / in b. in/ on c. at/ in cual es la corr...
- What does 「recommendation」と「recommend」では意味が変わりますか？またどの様に使い分けてますか？ mean?
- What does when we do not have to use prepositions in englis like in spanig no tengo problema en ...