16 Oct 05:42 AM
Question about French (France)
How do you say this in French (France)? Hello, I would like to know when should I use "ne pas" together? For instance: Je vais mettre mon manteau pour ne pas tomber malade. It'd also be great if you could add some examples.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? それはザンネンですね！
- How do you say this in Korean? *name* i hope you’re feeling great. How was your day? dont stress ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Luciernaga
- How do you say this in Japanese? 詳しく と 詳しい どうやて使いますか?
- How do you say this in Japanese? shame on you
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?