16 Oct 10:25 AM
Question about Indonesian
Apakah kalimat "Bagaimana cara belajar bahasa Indonesia" berarti "How to study Indonesian language" dalam bahasa Inggris? Apakah itu berarti "インドネシア語の勉強の仕方" dalam bahasa Jepang? Benar? Terima kasih :)
Tolong beritahu saya jika ada kesalahan :)
Read more comments
- Me, who didn’t do anything” en español es “soy yo que no ha hecho nada”? O como puedo decir corre...
- A：Wanna grab a tea or coffee? B：Sound good! Does the sentence A mean "How about grabbing a te...
- Let's suppose I say to a friend that I will be spending the holidays at home and they ask "Christ...
- What's the meaning behind the phrase 「ワシが育てた」? 🤔
- which sentence is right? 1) eat some melons 2) eat fews melons
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Is "I advise you to buy a car" equal to "I advise that you should buy a car"？ How can I simplify...
- I advise that you should buy a cay＝I advise you to buy a car. So,Can "should" be simplified to o...
- Hey, guys! 😄 ✌🏽Can anyone recommend me any interesting blogs?
- "This time each year, the flu goes around in Japan. I feel like the flu is getting strong more ...
- you will hardly believe it,but this is the third time tonight someone ( ) me a.telephoned.b.ha...