Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Le mot personnes est correct ?
- which one is more better (more natural in Korea)? 진짜요 or 그래요?
- What does "Женитьба — не напасть, как бы после не пропасть" mean?
- I live on air hay by air ?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Are there any differences between saying "Apart from that", "Aside from that" and "Other than tha...
- 私は日本の大学生です。大学の英語の課題でアンケートをとらなければ行けません。ですが私には外国の友人がいません。できればたくさんの回答が欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。質問内容は あなたの好きな...
- Is below sentence natural? ---------------------------- If my cat could talk, maybe she talked f...
- If there's a school ahead, usually the traffic sign would print as"Slow Down"? Or some other sent...
- *He always speaks faster than thinks. Natural?