Read more comments
- Sometimes I struggle because I can't express what I wanna say in English. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? struggle
- "I'm struggling to get fluent" or "I'm struggling to improve my English" does this sound natural?
- Je voudrais dire toi, comment beau est cette ville C'est ok ?
- Ich konnte keine Familie haben, wiel ich berufstätig war. Hier spricht eine Frau?
- what does grundsätzlich mean do german folks use it like basically cause my friend says it is use...
- Können Sie mir einige interessante Romane empfehlen?
- Please correct if I have any mistakes, and if you have any other additions or ideastell me please
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- should I say "we are dancing in the party" or "we are dancing at the party"??
- Other than Dr, Miss, Mr, Mrs, Ms, Prof, what does the rest mean?
- Do these words have the same vowel sound: Bus, but, love, lunch ?
- Why do we say Happy New year, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy birthday, etc but we say *Marry Christmas?
- Is the sentence, “During that ten years, I started having symptoms of allergy.” grammatically cor...