18 Oct 02:39 PM
Read more comments
- "North Korea periodically arrests foreigners and, in the cases of South Korean and US nationals, ...
- What is the difference between the North Pole and the Arctic ?
- North Korea is socialistic country, South Korea is democratic and capitalistic country. does this...
- 이거 맞아요? 요즘 너 정말 잘 지내 보인다. 너 보내고 나서 더 많이 웃는 것 같아서 정말 다행이다.
- Hi Could you please tell me what exactly "bit" means in this phrase? Thanks in advance. "lates...
- Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you August. There is no denying th...
- When should I use the 읽어요 and 읽는다 form? 읽어 --> between friends 읽어요 --> ?? 읽는다 --> ?? ...
- ¿Cual es la opción correcta?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Is “wizard” a verb as well? If not then which verb is the most popular ?
- What's the difference of pronunciation between man and men?
- Is this sentence correct and natural? I guess I just haven't found someone who is truly compatib...
- What can replace the expression “ when it comes to...”?
- "If I had had to do that, I would have quite." Is it weird?