18 Oct 04:29 PM
Question about Japanese
How do you say this in Japanese? Come whenever you want. He just like do what he like, don't put the pressure on him. I can do anything that you can just watch me ! Could you guys write in ( formal and informal ) for me please ?
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Korean? やっと、試験から解放されて韓国語の勉強が出来る
- How do you say this in Hindi? such me yha ab bhut bore ho rha hu.. muje to fir kuch din chutti...
- How do you say this in Dutch? ik hebben en mooi tafel in kauken.
- How do you say this in Japanese? fall in love
- How do you say this in English (US)? Tôi đi học
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?