19 Oct 01:16 AM
Question about Simplified Chinese (China)
How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? ...what do you say when you didn't hear clearly what someone said eg 'i didn't get that sorry' 'i didn't hear you properly' 'could you say that again'...
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Korean? 안 무서 formally?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Устремлённый в будущее
- How do you say this in English (US)? como se dice . fantastico
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? como se dice ‘im pleased to hear from you’ en un contexto...
- How do you say this in Portuguese (Brazil)? hello what is your name
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?