Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- What is the color of Saudi flag? Is it correct
- What is he saying? But if I want to thrive, I can't just lie here. _______. My fire will go o...
- Is this okay? *She has a sore throat
- Zum Abendessen esse ich Kartoffeln und Wurst. Das ist richtig?
- Which is correct usage? If both of them are OK, what the difference between the two? #1 I fin...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Is it correct to say ? "I'd like two cabbages (=two heads of cabbage)?"
- How do you think about this? I tried,but I want advice! Topic: Should we ban death penalty?
- Is "unbirthday" commonly used? If so, could you please show some examples using it?
- What does this stamp mean? Would you tell me?
- don't say "go according to the plan" instead of "go according to plan" ?