Read more comments
- (by text) I'm leaving my office. I'll drop by the video shop on the way. (メールにて) 事務所出るね。ビデオショップ寄...
- How to describe this ?text
- I hope you correct my text You were the definitely only love I am not able to start another love...
- 可愛いの外国人はかんじを書きました。 Natural?
- What does 暖味 mean in English? The full sentence is 英語はすっごい暖味です
- Is 전공 correct if i want to say "Chinese is my additional subject/specialité" ?
- How would you describe the smile of the man on the left? I was thinking about “beam” but not very...
- It has been raining heavily since this morning. Does this sound natural?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- If there's a school ahead, usually the traffic sign would print as"Slow Down"? Or some other sent...
- *He always speaks faster than thinks. Natural?
- (This is from the Big Bang Theory) Howard: Would you have opened the door if you knew it was me?...
- Can anyone help me?
- Whats the difference among "drop by", "come by" and "stop by" ?