Read more comments
- What verbs and phrasal verbs do you often use with "responsibility" and "obligation?" I'd apprec...
- She isn't known What is the verb tense?
- About the verbs, such as to hold , to constrain, and to suppress , which one fits best the senten...
- How do you say this in Korean? I love your hair
- How do you say this in Korean? You know, [then insert sentence here] Example: You know, I decided...
- How do you say this in Korean? thank you (informally)
- How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? I don’t know
- How do you say this in Korean? “I miss you all”
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?