Read more comments
- ご出張に同行させていただく事になり、大変申し訳ございません。 does this sound natural?
- Why not "出張しています" but "出張していました" ?
- What does 出張が入る mean?
- Can someone write down that phrase in hiragana for me? I can’t read kanji yet
- How to say this in Japanese (formal) "Sorry if I'm rude to ask you this question, but can I know...
- I want to describe a doctor who is unknown gender using singular they. In this case, which is c...
- What does "stoner comedies" mean? Context>>>>>>> This American comedian is best known for th...
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does “top-tier” mean?
- Does this sound natural? I’ve never been drunk and did something I regretted.
- I'm really looking forward to the christmas party , especially seeing a santa clause. Is it corr...
- If I’m writing an essay is it okay to conclude with “in a nutshell” ?
- I’m reading the comedy of errors and having a trouble understanding this following sentence. “I...