Read more comments
- 田中さんは「こんにちは」と言いました。 does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 田中さん兄弟はいらっしゃいますか
- Is this sentence correct? 田中さんは窓が閉めてあります。
- proszę pomocy zadanie9strona35podrecznik klasa6angielski
- Is this sentence correct.
- on dit: "vous devriez dire ça avant!" , "vous auriez dû dire ça avant!" ou "vous deviez dire ça a...
- Please help me with the highlight question.
- Is 电车 still a common mode of transport in China today or is it a thing of the past?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- "I'm in the middle of finishing my report." Does it mean the person is almost done with the re...
- What does "wedgie" means? O_o
- What's the meaning of "sort" here? Please look at the picture. From "The Hobbit", Tolkien.
- What is the opposite of nerdy group?
- I'm not what I was when you first met me. Dose this sound natural??