- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- ¿Es correcta? Me parecía ver a Elvis. Pensaba que había visto a Elvis.
- Is there a difference between "ではない" and "じゃない"? Thanks
- Nehmen Sie den Druck weg. What does (Druck) mean here?
- If someone is learning Japanese with alphabet should they start with?
- I'm dying to tell you that I am dying to tell you that I love you. Does it make sense??
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- alguém pra fazer novas amizades e treinar idiomas ,whatssap +55 64 999425248 ?
- What’s difference between crap and shit ?? Pls
- hey yo, i’m interested in learning engl, i have B2 level, so i wanna have more practice, if you c...
- Hi What does "into" mean in this sentence? Why is it "into Sunday morning"? "The negotiations,...
- Are there any expressions which sound more natural than the following? "Excuse me. May I try t...