Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you August. There is no denying th...
- When should I use the 읽어요 and 읽는다 form? 읽어 --> between friends 읽어요 --> ?? 읽는다 --> ?? ...
- ¿Cual es la opción correcta?
- kann durchbrennen(durchgebrannt) bedeuten wie freundgehen?
- Is this sentence "These tiny flowers transform into pulp-filled pods almost the size of rugby bal...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Is “wizard” a verb as well? If not then which verb is the most popular ?
- What's the difference of pronunciation between man and men?
- Is this sentence correct and natural? I guess I just haven't found someone who is truly compatib...
- What can replace the expression “ when it comes to...”?
- "If I had had to do that, I would have quite." Is it weird?