22 Oct 02:15 AM
Question about Korean
How do you say this in Korean? 왜 이걸 기억 못 해? is this proper for saying to a friend: why don’t you remember this?! can it also be used to talk to yourself like: Emma why don’t you remember this, seriously girl get yourself together?
- How do you say this in English (US)? throught
- How do you say this in Japanese? for my birthday
- How do you say this in Japanese? I will begin a new hobby such as badminton for the purpose of be...
- How do you say this in English (US)? sentences with do
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? upselling
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?