23 Oct 11:15 AM
Question about French (France)
How do you say this in French (France)? my name is sally, I am fifteen years old. I have one twin sister and one younger brother. I live in Ajman and I go to (Al-Zohur) School. my favorite sport is tennis.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Korean? someone please be my friend, I’m lonely
- How do you say this in Russian? get off
- How do you say this in English (US)? 1) Elle passe/ donne le téléphone à George à contrecœur. 2) ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 運動神経がいい。
- How do you say this in Japanese? I sat in the car while she grabbed an umbrella
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?