23 Oct 05:44 PM

Closed question
Question about English (US)

Is there an English expression when a person is lost in their thoughts, staring into nothing and not actually hearing what people around them are talking? What do you call it in English?

I was thinking about "draw a blank" but someone told me that it's a expression you use when you forget what you want to say, so it's not the same.

Read more comments

English (US) Vietnamese

English (UK) English (US)

English (US) Filipino

Spanish (Chile)

English (UK) English (US)

English (US) Vietnamese
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions