23 Oct 09:41 PM
Question about German
Does "her damit!" sound rude in German? I saw a German ad for a voiceover service which ended with "Ich bin bereit für dich und dein Skript! Also her damit!" The last part seemed kind of forceful for an ad - am I misunderstanding its use in this context?
- 你不能来上课吗？ can I use 去 instead of 来 here?
- Hi, Can you explain for me why this sentence use the structure "should be wearing" instead of usi...
- 我不能和你去医院了 is it about past or present?
- 한국어 배우고싶어요 ， any website recommendations, or anyone that is willing to teach me korean? Hehe i ca...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- What does Fuckboy / Fuckgirl mean?
- Recently, I learned an English phrase：You are transparent. If someone calls you transparent, how ...
- Which one does sound natural? 1. Households in crisis of welfare 2. Households in a crisis of w...
- Is this correct if i say: “Why don’t people listen to me, when I talk?”
- Does my writing read natural? Please help. ‘She glowered in his eyes and her body trembled. Yea...
- We shouldn't have watched the stupid movie.That is a absolute waste of time! Are there any stran...