23 Oct 09:41 PM
Question about German
Does "her damit!" sound rude in German? I saw a German ad for a voiceover service which ended with "Ich bin bereit für dich und dein Skript! Also her damit!" The last part seemed kind of forceful for an ad - am I misunderstanding its use in this context?
- Which sentence sound more natural? Trust me I’d rather play sports with you Trust me I would pref...
- Loki said : "I am burdened with glorious purpose", but why doesn't he say "A glorious purpose"? t...
- what does to find a balance mean when someone says I need to find a balance between work and my p...
- is it correct?
- Is everything correct?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- what does american people think about others learning their language?
- Which sentence is the most natural sounding? and do these two sentences mean the same thing? ...
- Can you help me write out what the words before the first comma?
- What does this mean? Me trolling the gutters of main street for pieces of saltwater taffy or Jol...
- “Let’s together.” Is this sentence’s grammar right?