Read more comments
- To take smth over or to take over smth? Which form is correct to mean to get control of something?
- I'm making a double check. According to British English the sentence "I have broken my leg and i...
- I saw this in a movie. “In fact, it's so true that we will be fine if we're apart for a minute.” ...
- 中国語は全て漢字ですが、漢字をど忘れしたりする事はないのでしょうか？ また、忘れた場合は拼音で代用したりするのですか？
- Did I make any mistakes? Thank you so much for your time! Arcosolia are surely the richest and...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Well, it’s not that cold because it goes up to my ankle.” Does it sound natural? Please correct me.
- I'd like to know what "antithesis" means in the text below. Thanks in advance.
- - "How do you normally pronounce the word "restaurant"? (Not slowly, but normally)
- What is the definition of the “take” in the sentence “It took me 5 hours to finish it”
- Is it “When I’m hangry, I get angry” or I need to use “to” after “get”?