24 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
As an American, do you still know the meaning of these words(faux pas, mayhem, petulant, nay, blasphemy, scorn, deviate)? And I want to know if the expression "je ne sais quoi" is being used in US.
Read more comments
Các câu hỏi giống nhau
- Could you please explain the meaning of “every stone in its testimonial“ in the following sentenc...
- What's the meaning of " teacher tape class" ??? I wanna know the meaning of take as well
- What's the meaning of " with hindsight"? Could you tell me with example?
- “I was just going off your comment about the nice guy” What does go off mean here?
- Ragazzi qualcuno sa cosa significa "mettere a pacco" in ambito tecnico? (Es. mettere a pacco le m...
- When ATM machine doesn’t work even I insert the card then, the machine didn’t RECOGNIZE the card ...
- 제 친구들은 저를 한국어 말하기 듣고 싶는데 오늘 너랑 연습해도 돼요? My friends want to hear me speak korean, so can i practis...
- In Japan, distribution of flyers on the street requires the permission of the police. Can you un...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?